The Healthy Homes program incorporates a number of services to help protect Summit County residents from environmental dangers that may be encountered in a residential setting. For more information about any of the services below, please call (330) 926-5600.
- General Housing Complaints
- Blood Lead Testing for Children up to Age 6
- Smoke-Free Ohio
- Inspections of Motels/Hotels, and Jails
- Fee-based Lead Inspections, Risk Assessment and Clearance
- For HUD Grant Application information, call the City of Akron at 330-375-2050.